Once-daily FlutiCare® Allergy Relieving Nasal Spray is proven to offer 24-hour relief of both nose and sinus-related allergy symptoms. Full strength FlutiCare® Allergy Relief is available over the counter; don’t let allergies take control of your life. FlutiCare® is designed to provide maximum relief from allergens that trigger an allergy. When a person with allergic rhinitis breathes in an allergen such as pollen, mold, animal dander, or dust the body releases chemicals that cause allergy symptoms. For seasonal nasal allergies, it may be helpful to begin taking FlutiCare a few days in advance of when their symptoms typically appear.
- 50 micrograms of fluticasone propionate, a nasal corticosteroid that temporarily relieves seasonal and perennial nasal allergy symptoms.
About the product
- FlutiCare® is composed of the same formula you know and love without a prescription.
- Fluticasone Propionate is the #1 prescribed, clinically-proven ingredient for nasal allergy relief. It’s a glucocorticoid, which helps fight congestion, sneezing, and a runny nose.
- 24-hour relief of nasal allergy symptoms and prevent allergies from flaring up. This is why it’s important to start using before it is presumed allergies will start up
- Intranasal glucocorticoids are the most effective medication class for controlling symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- FlutiCare® can be used to relieve both indoor and nasal allergy symptoms caused by pollen, dust, animal dander, and other indoor and outdoor allergens.
- Adults and individuals 12 years and older: Once daily, spray into each nostril twice (2) while inhaling gently. Once allergy symptoms improve, reduce to one (1) spray in each nostril.
- Children 4 to 11: An adult should supervise use. One daily, spray one (1) time into each nostril while sniffing. Children under 2: should not use this product.